The FODMAP Friendly Elimination Handbook
This ebook is for you if:
- You're about to start the low FODMAP diet.
- You've been on the low FODMAP diet for a while, but having trouble getting symptom relief.
- You're still unsure if you're doing it right.
- You've been recommended the low FODMAP diet but don't have access to a FODMAP trained dietitian.
- You have a great dietitian, but are looking for extra support.
Food & Symptom Diary Assessment
This is for you if:
- You have been on elimination for a while and are still suffering unexplained or unexpected symptoms.
- You have tried elimination and it didn't make a difference to your symptoms.
- You're not sure if you're doing it right.
Food & Symptom Tracker
- Record your food.
- Track your symptoms.
- Identify patterns.
- Manage your IBS.
FODMAP Friendly Shopping List
Perfect for your own use or for friends and family so that they know what they can feed you.
Webinar: Timing of Symptoms - How to Pinpoint Triggers without Going Insane
Does the timing of FODMAP symptoms confuse you?
Want to know the best ways to figure out your trigger foods?
I've teamed up with Joe from Diet vs Disease - science based nutrition, to host this webinar!
The Low FODMAP Diet and Timing of Symptoms: How to Pinpoint Triggers Without Going Insane!
In the webinar you'll learn:
- How and why FODMAPs can cause unpleasant symptoms
- What causes fast symptoms (hint: it's not the FODMAPs!)
- Common triggers other than FODMAPs that are always overlooked
- How to pinpoint your triggers without the stress and confusion!
Webinar: 10 biggest mistakes made on the low FODMAP Diet & how to avoid them
- You are about to start a low FODMAP diet.
- You are on a low FODMAP diet and are not sure you are doing it right.
- You are on a low FODMAP diet and struggling to get symptom relief.
- You are after a refresher.
- You are a healthcare professional who cares for patients on a low FODMAP diet.