FODMAP Friendly Elimination Handbook
This ebook is for you if:
- You're about to start the low FODMAP diet.
- You've been on the low FODMAP diet for a while, but having trouble getting symptom relief.
- You're still unsure if you're doing it right.
- You've been recommended the low FODMAP diet but don't have access to a FODMAP trained dietitian.
- You have a great dietitian, but are looking for extra support.
What is IBS - 4
How is IBS Treated - 5
What are FODMAPs - 6
Before you Start - 8
Allergy or Intolerance - 9
Is the Low FODMAP Diet for you? - 10
The FODMAP Process - 11
Implementing the Low FODMAP Diet - 12
Thresholds & Portions - 13
Visceral Hypersensitivity - 14
5 Step Game Plan - 16
Assessing Symptoms - 17
What can you Eat? - 18
Grocery Shopping - 20
Label Reading Guide - 22
Label Reading Reference - 23
Eating Out - 24
Quick Tips - 25
Healthy Eating - 26
Meal & Snack ideas - 27
Cooking Basics - 29
FAQs - 31
References - 34
Bonus section - 30 FODMAP Friendly Recipes
FODMAP Friendly Challenge Handbook
Learn how to challenge FODMAPs so that you be in charge of your symptoms instead of them being in charge of you.
Reintroduction - 4
Why Reintroduce - 5
Overview - 7
Challenge Tips - 8
When to start - 10
Timing of symptoms - 12
Challenge protocol - 14
Challenge schedule - 15
Interpreting challenges - 16
Surviving A FODMAP Flare - 17
Challenge record - 18
Fructose - 19
Lactose - 23
Oligosaccharides - 32
Polyols - 45
Reintroducing - 52
Where to now? - 53
Thresholds - 54
Reintroduction Tips - 55
Reintroducing step by step - 56
Final Thoughts - 57
FAQs - 58
References - 63
Webinar: Timing of Symptoms - How to Pinpoint Triggers without Going Insane
Does the timing of FODMAP symptoms confuse you?
Want to know the best ways to figure out your trigger foods?
I've teamed up with Joe from Diet vs Disease - science based nutrition, to host this webinar!
The Low FODMAP Diet and Timing of Symptoms: How to Pinpoint Triggers Without Going Insane!
In the webinar you'll learn:
- How and why FODMAPs can cause unpleasant symptoms
- What causes fast symptoms (hint: it's not the FODMAPs!)
- Common triggers other than FODMAPs that are always overlooked
- How to pinpoint your triggers without the stress and confusion!
Webinar: 10 biggest mistakes made on the low FODMAP Diet & how to avoid them
- You are about to start a low FODMAP diet.
- You are on a low FODMAP diet and are not sure you are doing it right.
- You are on a low FODMAP diet and struggling to get symptom relief.
- You are after a refresher.
- You are a healthcare professional who cares for patients on a low FODMAP diet.