The FODMAP Collective — Online group education program
Get affordable online guidance from FODMAP trained dietitians
Are you sick of painful bloating, embarrassing wind or problems in the bathroom?
Joanna and Marnie want to help you calm your gut, find your triggers and start to enjoy food and life again!
As FODMAP expert dietitians, we know how complex and difficult the low FODMAP diet can be. Our experience tells us that a food list just doesn’t cut it. We know that people want hands on support and guidance, from someone who knows the science of IBS, and understands how challenging it can be to manage.
Research shows that people who do FODMAP with a trained dietitian get better symptom control AND eat a wider variety of healthy food. But of course, not everyone can afford one-on-one dietitian consultations and ongoing follow-up.
And that’s why we developed The FODMAP Collective. We want to help you take control of your IBS symptoms and get back into loving life!
What are we?
The FODMAP Collective is a structed online course that provides the support of a group and the guidance of two FODMAP expert dietitians.
We guide you through the Elimination phase, the Re-Challenge Phase and the Reintroduction or liberalisation phase of the low FODMAP diet.
It’s just like having your own dietitian in your pocket 24 hours per day, 7 days per week!
As part of our community, you will receive:
· Live video education and Q & A sessions on a fortnightly basis
· All the resources you need to guide you through your FODMAP journey
· Written and live video instructions
· Meal plans
· Meal & snack ideas
· Label reading guidance
· Clear instructions for each FODMAP challenge
· Education, knowledge and skills to identify your triggers and determine your level of tolerance
· Learn about other triggers for gut upset and how these can be managed
· Access to a private Facebook group for 24/7 access to dietitian guidance and community support
We want to give you the knowledge you need so that you can be in control of your gut instead of your gut being in control of you!
This is a subscription product — $44 joining fee and $17 per month thereafter.
Join isJanuary, the subscription price is reduced to $10 per month for all of 2019
(Joining fee of $44 is payable on sign up)
Join our community now, and don’t struggle alone!
The fine print
- There is a $44 joining fee and ongoing fee of $17 per month.
- Initial payment is $44, then $17 per month thereafter.
- Once the Private Facebook group has been joined, the joining fee and first months payment is not refundable.
- Cancellations can be made at any time with 1 months' notice in writing.
Low FODMAP Resource Pack for Dietitians
Over 35 printable pdf documents that you can use to guide your patients through all pages of the low FODMAP diet.
As dietitians who specialise in gastrointestinal nutrition, we know how challenging it can be to help clients navigate the Low FODMAP diet. We all want to provide accurate, practical and up-to-date information, in line with current research in FODMAPs. Overwhelmingly, feedback from our lectures and webinars about teaching the Low FODMAP diet, told us what dietitians really wanted: Hands on tools and ready to print FODMAP information sheets for the various stages of the diet. So that’s what we’ve created!
The Everyday Nutrition Low FODMAP Resource Pack is a comprehensive downloadable briefcase to use with your clients through their FODMAP journey. It contains over 30 resources arranged into three broad phases of the diet.
Some patients want to know everything about FODMAPs, and others just want simple lists and tips to help them implement a Low FODMAP diet – we give you both options! Also in this section you’ll find sheets about suitable/non-suitable foods, eating out, grocery shopping, label reading, product suggestions, online resources and sample menu plans (including vegetarian, vegan and diabetic versions).
This section includes everything you will need to guide your client through the FODMAP challenges. It includes challenge instructions (‘how to’ guide to challenges, foods and amounts to use for the various FODMAP challenges) and printable records to collate challenge results. Once again, we give you the option of ‘simple’ or comprehensive challenges, depending on your client’s needs.
This folder contains our guide to the liberalization phase – a key resource about how to add FODMAPs back in, and find that sweet spot between symptom control and dietary variety in the longer term. You’ll also find a number of resources regarding FODMAPs and various nutrients (calcium, fibre), as well as sheets about diabetes and vegetarian eating and FODMAPs.
· Assessment form
· What are FODMAPs
· Simplified low FODMAP
· FODMAP food list
· Getting started
· Grocery shopping
· Eating out
· FODMAPs vs Gluten
· Concept Map
· Food & symptom diary
· Meal & Snack ideas including: Regular, diabetes, vegetarian & vegan resources
· Challenge record
· Challenge instructions
· Challenging simple
· Challenge schedule
· Challenging Fructose
· Challenging lactose
· Challenging Oligosaccharides
· Challenging Polyols
· Managing a FODMAP flare
· Liberalising FODMAPs
· Healthy eating & FODMAPs
· Calcium & FODMAPs
· Lactose intolerance
· Fibre & FODMAPs
· Diabetes & FODMAPs
· Hypoglycaemia management & FODMAPs
· Vegetarian eating and FODMAPs
· High energy, high protein & FODMAPs
· Visceral hypersensitivity
· Testing for Coeliac disease: seperate resources for Australia/NZ & USA/Europe
· Probiotics & Prebiotics
· Evidenced based probiotic & fibre supplements
· Suggested websites
· Conversion chart
· Food lists: Australia, USA/Canada, Trader Joes, FODMAP Everyday
· Australian restaurants & cafes
· FODMAPPED for You products
· Fody products
Quick & Easy low FODMAP - recipe ebook
At Everyday Nutrition we believe that good food should be simple to prepare, taste great and help you feel healthy, inside and out. Thats exactly what we have brought to this recipe ebook.
If you want healthy, low FODMAP recipes with minimum fuss, this recipe ebook is for you.
Over 60 pages of quick & easy low FODMAP recipes that the whole family will enjoy:
- Sides & light meals
- Meat, Chicken & Fish
- Sauces & Dressings
All recipes are designed to be quick and easy to prepare with minimum fuss.
Ingredients are common products that you most likely have in your pantry.
The Ultimate Guide to the Low FODMAP Diet + bonus Recipe eBook
As dietitians who specialise in gastro-intestinal nutrition, we know how overwhelming starting the low FODMAP diet can be. There are lists of enjoyable & seemly healthy foods that you are now being told are the root of all the evil that is going on in your gut. This ebook will put the logic into the low FODMAP diet and help you understand the whys and wherefores. In fact this ebook it is the next best thing to having your own dietitian.
This ebook is for you if:
- You're about to start the low FODMAP diet.
- You've been on the low FODMAP diet for a while, but having trouble getting symptom relief.
- You're still unsure if you're doing it right.
- You've been recommended the low FODMAP diet but don't have access to a FODMAP trained dietitian.
- You have a great dietitian, but are looking for extra support.
What is IBS
How is IBS Treated
What are FODMAPs
Before you Start
Allergy, IBS & Coeliac Disease
Is the Low FODMAP Diet for you?
The FODMAP Process
Implementing the Low FODMAP Diet
Thresholds & Portions
5 Step Game Plan
Assessing your symptoms
Choosing an approach
What can you Eat?
High & low FODMAP foods
Wheat vs Gluten
Label Reading Reference
Meal & Snack ideas
4 Weeks of 5-day Low FODMAP Meal Plans
4 weeks worth of Dietitian prepared low FODMAP 5-day meal plans
Are you just starting a FODMAP diet & not sure what to eat?
Have you been doing FODMAP for a while but not sure if you’re doing it right?
Are you a FODMAP pro, but lacking the inspiration for new meals?
If you answered yes to any of these, discover a plan that is made for you!
Everyday Nutrition FODMAP expert dietitians have developed a series of 5 day meal plans that will help you:
- Gain symptoms control fast
- Reduce stress of following a restricted diet
- Enjoy delicious food and keep your tummy happy at the same time
All meals are low FODMAP, easy to prepare and on the table in around 30 minutes or less.
If you want to:
- Reduce bloating that makes you look 6 months pregnant
- Prevent stomach cramps
- Get out of the bathroom and enjoy life again
Week 1 dinners:
- Beef Stir Fry
- Lemon & Saffron Risotto
- Salmon fettuccine & vegetables
- Satay Chicken
- Minestrone Soup
Week 2 dinners:
- Ginger & Miso marinated Salmon
- Pasta with meatballs
- Chicken Stir Fry
- Chicken Soup
Week 3 dinners;
- Slow cooked beef brisket
- Pumpkin & miso soup
- Chicken casserole
- Sheet pan fish
- Lamb backstrap
Week 4 dinners;
- Dirty Rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese
- Pork Stir Fry
- Capsicum and white bean pizza
- Crumbed fish
The Ultimate Guide to Challenging FODMAPs
Pinpoint your triggers & reclaim your life
The Challenge Phase of the low FODMAP diet is the most important part of managing IBS symptoms and improving quality of life. This ebook will guide you through challenges and teach you how to modify them to suit your individual needs.
Learn how to challenge FODMAPs so that you be in charge of your symptoms instead of them being in charge of you.
When to start
Timing of symptoms
Surviving A FODMAP Flare
Where to now?
Reintroducing step by step
Low FODMAP Shopping List
Perfect for your own use or for friends and family so that they know what they can feed you.
Food & Symptom Tracker
- Record your food.
- Track your symptoms.
- Identify patterns.
- Manage your IBS.