Low FODMAP Resource Pack for Dietitians
As dietitians who specialise in gastrointestinal nutrition, we know how challenging it can be to help clients navigate the Low FODMAP diet. We all want to provide accurate, practical and up-to-date information, in line with current research in FODMAPs. Overwhelmingly, feedback from our lectures and webinars about teaching the Low FODMAP diet, told us what dietitians really wanted: Hands on tools and ready to print FODMAP information sheets for the various stages of the diet. So that’s what we’ve created!
The Everyday Nutrition Low FODMAP Resource Pack is a comprehensive downloadable briefcase to use with your clients through their FODMAP journey. It contains over 30 resources arranged into three broad phases of the diet.
Some patients want to know everything about FODMAPs, and others just want simple lists and tips to help them implement a Low FODMAP diet – we give you both options! Also in this section you’ll find sheets about suitable/non-suitable foods, eating out, grocery shopping, label reading, product suggestions, online resources and sample menu plans (including vegetarian, vegan and diabetic versions).
This section includes everything you will need to guide your client through the FODMAP challenges. It includes challenge instructions (‘how to’ guide to challenges, foods and amounts to use for the various FODMAP challenges) and printable records to collate challenge results. Once again, we give you the option of ‘simple’ or comprehensive challenges, depending on your client’s needs.
This folder contains our guide to the liberalization phase – a key resource about how to add FODMAPs back in, and find that sweet spot between symptom control and dietary variety in the longer term. You’ll also find a number of resources regarding FODMAPs and various nutrients (calcium, fibre), as well as sheets about diabetes and vegetarian eating and FODMAPs.
· Assessment form
· What are FODMAPs
· Simplified low FODMAP
· FODMAP food list
· Getting started
· Grocery shopping
· Eating out
· FODMAPs vs Gluten
· Concept Map
· Food & symptom diary
· Meal & Snack ideas including: Regular, diabetes, vegetarian & vegan resources
· Challenge record
· Challenge instructions
· Challenging simple
· Challenge schedule
· Challenging Fructose
· Challenging lactose
· Challenging Oligosaccharides
· Challenging Polyols
· Managing a FODMAP flare
· Liberalising FODMAPs
· Healthy eating & FODMAPs
· Calcium & FODMAPs
· Lactose intolerance
· Fibre & FODMAPs
· Diabetes & FODMAPs
· Hypoglycaemia management & FODMAPs
· Vegetarian eating and FODMAPs
· High energy, high protein & FODMAPs
· Visceral hypersensitivity
· Testing for Coeliac disease: seperate resources for Australia/NZ & USA/Europe
· Probiotics & Prebiotics
· Evidenced based probiotic & fibre supplements
· Suggested websites
· Conversion chart
· Food lists: Australia, USA/Canada, Trader Joes, FODMAP Everyday
· Australian restaurants & cafes
· FODMAPPED for You products
· Fody products
The Everyday Nutrition FODMAP Challenge — Find your food freedom
This is a subscription product — $5 per month with $39 joining fee.
FODMAP expert dietitians and the support of a group to guide you through your FODMAP journey. Join us for weekly live Facebook live videos, recipes, challenge schedules and more!
As FODMAP expert dietitians, we know how difficult the low FODMAP diet can be. Overwhelmingly, feedback we have received is that a food list just doesn’t cut it, and hands-on support and guidance with an expert dietitian is what is needed. We also know that people live in a variety of locations and have varying budgets that can limit their access to professional support.
At Everyday Nutrition, we want everyone to be able to access the support they need to soothe their gut, pinpoint their triggers and find their Happy Place. So that’s what we have created!
The Everyday Nutrition FODMAP challenge is an online course that provides the support of a group and the guidance of a FODMAP expert dietitian.
As part of our community, you will receive:
- Guidance to manage the initial Elimination phase of the low FODMAP diet
- Education, knowledge and skills to identify your triggers and determine your level of tolerance
- A structured challenge program designed by an experienced FODMAP expert dietitian
- Guidance with reintroducing FODMAPs
- Learn about other triggers for gut upset and how these can be managed
- Resources to help you on your way
- Written and live video instructions
- Label-reading guidance
- Meal and snack ideas
- Access to private Facebook group that you can safely ask questions and receive support along the way
Join our community now and don’t suffer alone.
- Terms & Conditions
- Initial payment is $44, then $5 per month thereafter.
- There is a $39 joining fee and ongoing fee of $5 per month.
- Cancellations can be made at any time with 1 months' notice in writing.
The Ultimate Guide to the Low FODMAP Diet + bonus Recipe eBook & Food List
As dietitians who specialise in gastro-intestinal nutrition, we know how overwhelming starting the low FODMAP diet can be. There are lists of enjoyable & seemly healthy foods that you are now being told are the root of all the evil that is going on in your gut. This ebook will put the logic into the low FODMAP diet and help you understand the whys and wherefores. In fact this ebook it is the next best thing to having your own dietitian.
This ebook is for you if:
- You're about to start the low FODMAP diet.
- You've been on the low FODMAP diet for a while, but having trouble getting symptom relief.
- You're still unsure if you're doing it right.
- You've been recommended the low FODMAP diet but don't have access to a FODMAP trained dietitian.
- You have a great dietitian, but are looking for extra support.
What is IBS
How is IBS Treated
What are FODMAPs
Before you Start
Allergy, IBS & Coeliac Disease
Is the Low FODMAP Diet for you?
The FODMAP Process
Implementing the Low FODMAP Diet
Thresholds & Portions
5 Step Game Plan
Assessing your symptoms
Choosing an approach
What can you Eat?
High & low FODMAP foods
Wheat vs Gluten
Label Reading Reference
Meal & Snack ideas
FODMAP Friendly Challenge Handbook
Pinpoint your triggers & reclaim your life
The Challenge Phase of the low FODMAP diet is the most important part of managing IBS symptoms and improving quality of life. This ebook will guide you through challenges and teach you how to modify them to suit your individual needs.
Learn how to challenge FODMAPs so that you be in charge of your symptoms instead of them being in charge of you.
When to start
Timing of symptoms
Surviving A FODMAP Flare
Where to now?
Reintroducing step by step