The FODMAP Collective — Online group education program
Get affordable online guidance from FODMAP trained dietitians
Are you sick of painful bloating, embarrassing wind or problems in the bathroom?
Joanna and Marnie want to help you calm your gut, find your triggers and start to enjoy food and life again!
As FODMAP expert dietitians, we know how complex and difficult the low FODMAP diet can be. Our experience tells us that a food list just doesn’t cut it. We know that people want hands on support and guidance, from someone who knows the science of IBS, and understands how challenging it can be to manage.
Research shows that people who do FODMAP with a trained dietitian get better symptom control AND eat a wider variety of healthy food. But of course, not everyone can afford one-on-one dietitian consultations and ongoing follow-up.
And that’s why we developed The FODMAP Collective. We want to help you take control of your IBS symptoms and get back into loving life!
What are we?
The FODMAP Collective is a structed online course that provides the support of a group and the guidance of two FODMAP expert dietitians.
We guide you through the Elimination phase, the Re-Challenge Phase and the Reintroduction or liberalisation phase of the low FODMAP diet.
It’s just like having your own dietitian in your pocket 24 hours per day, 7 days per week!
As part of our community, you will receive:
· Live video education and Q & A sessions on a fortnightly basis
· All the resources you need to guide you through your FODMAP journey
· Written and live video instructions
· Meal plans
· Meal & snack ideas
· Label reading guidance
· Clear instructions for each FODMAP challenge
· Education, knowledge and skills to identify your triggers and determine your level of tolerance
· Learn about other triggers for gut upset and how these can be managed
· Access to a private Facebook group for 24/7 access to dietitian guidance and community support
We want to give you the knowledge you need so that you can be in control of your gut instead of your gut being in control of you!
This is a subscription product — $44 joining fee and $17 per month thereafter.
Join isJanuary, the subscription price is reduced to $10 per month for all of 2019
(Joining fee of $44 is payable on sign up)
Join our community now, and don’t struggle alone!
The fine print
- There is a $44 joining fee and ongoing fee of $17 per month.
- Initial payment is $44, then $17 per month thereafter.
- Once the Private Facebook group has been joined, the joining fee and first months payment is not refundable.
- Cancellations can be made at any time with 1 months' notice in writing.