4 Weeks of 5-day Low FODMAP Meal Plans
4 weeks worth of Dietitian prepared low FODMAP 5-day meal plans
Are you just starting a FODMAP diet & not sure what to eat?
Have you been doing FODMAP for a while but not sure if you’re doing it right?
Are you a FODMAP pro, but lacking the inspiration for new meals?
If you answered yes to any of these, discover a plan that is made for you!
Everyday Nutrition FODMAP expert dietitians have developed a series of 5 day meal plans that will help you:
- Gain symptoms control fast
- Reduce stress of following a restricted diet
- Enjoy delicious food and keep your tummy happy at the same time
All meals are low FODMAP, easy to prepare and on the table in around 30 minutes or less.
If you want to:
- Reduce bloating that makes you look 6 months pregnant
- Prevent stomach cramps
- Get out of the bathroom and enjoy life again
Week 1 dinners:
- Beef Stir Fry
- Lemon & Saffron Risotto
- Salmon fettuccine & vegetables
- Satay Chicken
- Minestrone Soup
Week 2 dinners:
- Ginger & Miso marinated Salmon
- Pasta with meatballs
- Chicken Stir Fry
- Chicken Soup
Week 3 dinners;
- Slow cooked beef brisket
- Pumpkin & miso soup
- Chicken casserole
- Sheet pan fish
- Lamb backstrap
Week 4 dinners;
- Dirty Rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese
- Pork Stir Fry
- Capsicum and white bean pizza
- Crumbed fish